Salmon Rice with Korean BBQ Marinated Short Ribs
Delicious, quick and simple dinner meal!
1-2 cups short grain rice 1 piece salmon steak or fillet 6 pieces thinly sliced beef short ribs 2/3 cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade, divided 1 tbsp nori pieces 2 tsp black sesame seeds 2-3 tbsp thin sliced green onions (green part)
1. Marinate salmon with 2 tbsp Ying's Korean BBQ and short ribs with 1/2 cup Ying's Korean BBQ.
2. Cook rice according to the instructions.
3. In the meantime, grill salmon on a grill pan, 2-3 minutes each side or until it's done. Let it cool a little until it's not too hot to handle.
4. Cut salmon into small cubes. Then combine with rice. Top with nori pieces, sesame seeds and green onions.
5. Grill short rib for about 3 minutes each side or until they are completely done. Cut each
short rib into 3 sections.