Ying's Korean BBQ Noodle Soup
INGREDIENTS: 3 cups chicken broth 3 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade 2 oz. chicken, thin sliced 1 egg 5 shrimp, peeled and deveined 2 oz. rice noodles, udon noodle or any other noodles ¼ lb. broccoli florets 3 mushrooms, cut into slices 1 plum tomato, cut into wedges 1 green onion, sliced into thin rings or 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1. Heat chicken broth in a pot, and stir in Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade, stir well.
2. Add chicken, then bring it to a boil.
3. Add noodles and continue cooking for 1 minute.
4. Crack the egg in and cook until it boils again.
5. Add shrimp, broccoli, mushrooms and tomato. Let it cook for 30 seconds or until shrimp is done.
6.Remove it from heat. Sprinkle green onions or cilantro on top