Mu Shu Chicken
INGREDIENTS: 1-2 chicken breasts 1 green onion 1 teaspoon starch 4 tablespoon oil 2 eggs, beaten Dash black pepper 2 cups Cole slaw 8 whole wheat soft taco shells (wraps) 1 green onion, sliced ¼ cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1. Slice chicken into thin strips.
2. Slice green onion into 2-inch lengths, then cut each section in half widthwise.
3. Mix starch with 2 tablespoons water in a measuring cup. 4. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium to high heat in a large preheated wok or skillet. Add beaten eggs and stir-fry until cooked.
5. Remove eggs from pan and set aside, but reserve oil.
6. Heat another 2 tablespoons oil to medium-high heat in skillet or wok. Add a dash black pepper and strips of chicken, stir fry until chicken has no more pink, then add vegetables and stir fry for a few seconds.
7. Add cooked eggs and Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade. Stir until eggs are mixed in evenly.
8. Then thicken the sauce with starch solution. Cook until the sauce is thickened.
9. Fill a whole wheat soft taco with ¼ cup Mu Shu chicken stir fry. Top with green onion slices. Fold it like taco and enjoy!
You can also serve as a delicious stir fry with rice.