½ lb flank steak, thinly sliced ¼ teaspoon salt ¼ teaspoon baking soda 1 egg white 1 teaspoon corn starch 4 cups oil for deep fry 1 bunch (1.3oz) mung bean noodles 6-8 green onions, cut into 2” lengths 3 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade
1. Put beef slices into a mixing bowl. Add salt, baking soda, egg white, corn starch, 1 tablespoon of the oil and mix well. Let it set for 10 minutes. 2. Heat the remaining oil in a wok. Deep-fry mung bean noodles in hot oil over medium-high heat until they puff up. Note: Be sure oil is very hot before adding mung bean noodles; it should be near smoke point.
3. Remove and drain well; place on a large serving platter.
4. Remove oil, reserving 2 tablespoons in wok. Heat reserved oil over medium-high heat; add green onions and beef, and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
5. Add Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade. Stir fry for another minute.
6. Pour the beef over fried mung bean noodles to serve.