1/3 cup Ying's Batter Mix 2 lb. Chicken wings and drummets 1 cup Ying's Kungpao Sauce
1. Place batter mix in a large Ziploc bag, add chicken wings and shake to coat.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking dish and lay a piece of foil on the bottom of the dish to catch grease for easy cleanup.
3. Lay chicken wings on the rack and bake for 45 minutes. Turn wings over and finally broil on high for 3 minutes.
4. Remove from oven.
5. Heat Ying's Kungpao Sauce In a saucepan, when it boils, turn off heat.
6. Place chicken wings in a bowl. Drizzle sauce over them. Toss to coat.