1/3 lb. linquine 1 chicken breast 2-3 green onions 2 tablespoons oil 4-5 dried red chili ¼ cup Ying’s Kungpao Sauce 1/3 cup roasted peanuts
1. Cook liquine according instruction. Drain and set aside.
2. Cut chicken into small cubes or thin slices, according to preference, and green onion into 2- inch lengths.
3. Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium high heat. Add dried red chili and chicken. Stir fry until chicken is no longer pink.
4. Add green onions and liquine. Stir fry for 1 minute and add Ying’s Kungpao Sauce.
5. Continue stirring until everything is evenly coated with the sauce. Finally stir in roasted peanuts.