2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts 2 tablespoons oil 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic (optional) ¼ cup green pepper, diced ¼ cup red pepper, diced 1/3 cup unsalted roasted peanuts ¼ cup Ying's Kungpao Sauce
1. Cut chicken breast into 3/8 to 1/2-inch cubes.
2. Heat oil in a stir fry pan over medium-high heat, and swirl. When oil is hot, add chicken and garlic, and stir-fry until fragrant.
3. Add green and red peppers, and stir-fry for 1-2 minute or until the vegetables are tender.
4. Add sauce and cook until the sauce is boiling and thickening and everything is evenly coated with sauce.
5. Top with roasted peanuts. Serve and enjoy this southern favorite. Serves 2 to 3.