Korean BBQ Ribs in Crockpot
1 slab babyback ribs 1 cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1. First cut the ribs into small sections or single ribs.
2. Place them in a ziplock bag. Add Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade and make sure all ribs are covered with the marinade.
3. Let it marinate at least for an hour. Marinating 24 hours is ideal.
4. Place them in crockpot and cook on high for an hour and turn it down to low and let it cook for another 3-4 hours.
5. Serve with salad and mashed potatoes. It's great to use the meat juice from the crockpot to make gravy for mashed potatoes.