2 tablespoons oil 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork, cut into 1-inch cubes 3 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade or Stir Fry sauce 1 cinnamon stick 2 star anise 2 cups water ½ Kabocha squash, peel and cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes 6 baby red potatoes or 2 large potatoes, peeled and cubed 1 ear corn, cut into four pieces
1. Add oil in a wok or frying pan over medium-high heat. When oil is hot add the pork and cook until lightly browned on all sides.
2. Stir in Ying’s Sauce, and continue to stir for 1 minute.
3. Add cinnamon stick, star anise and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes.
4. Add the Kabocha squash, potatoes, and corn. Return to a simmer, then cook, covered until the squash, potatoes and corn are tender, about 15 minutes.
5. Remove cinnamon stick and star anise. Enjoy!