Grilled Kungpao Ribs
1 tablespoon oil 1 piece foil ( a little bigger than the slab of ribs) 1 slab baby back ribs 3/4 cup Ying's Kungpao sauce
1. Heat grill on high, then turn down heat on low. Lightly oil the grid.
2. Place foil on the lower rack to catch grease.
3. Place ribs meaty side down on the top rack. Cover grill and let it cook for an hour.
4. Then brush Yings Kungpao Sauce generously and cover. Let it grill for 5 more minutes and turn the other side and do the same.
5. Repeat brushing if necessary.