INGREDIENTS: 3 tablespoons oil 1 egg, beaten ¼ cup chopped onion ¼ frozen peas and carrots ½ cup fully cooked turkey ham cubes 3 cups cooked rice ½ cup bean sprouts 2 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade
1. Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat.
2. Add beaten egg and stir until no more running.
3. Add onions, stir for a couple of seconds, then add frozen peas and carrots, ham.
4. Continue stirring for a few more seconds, add rice and bean sprouts.
5. Stir fry for 1 more minute or until rice is heated through. Drizzle Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade over fried rice. Stir to mix.