Crispy Pan Fried Chicken Thighs
INGREDIENTS: 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs 1 ½ cup Ying's Kungpao Sauce ¼ cup corn starch 1 cup vegetable oil
1. First trim excess fat off chicken thighs, then rub them with ¾ cup Ying's Kungpao Sauce and place them in a ziplock bag. Let them marinate for at least an hour in the refrigerator.
2. Remove chicken from the bag and roll it in corn starch on a plate to apply a thin coating. Gently pat off any excess starch. 3. Heat oil in a skillet or frying pan over medium high heat, and pan fry chcken thighs for 3-4 minutes each side or until they are done and turn golden brown.
4. Allow chicken thighs to cool for 2 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, in a sauce pan over medium heat, thin the remaining ¾ cupYing's Kungpao Sauce with ¼ cup cold water. Stir until well blended, then remove from heat.
6. Cut each chicken thigh into 3-4 slices and place on a serving plate or platter. Drizzle the sauce over the chicken thighs.