Crispy Kungpao Pork
1 lb pork tenderloin 1/2 cup corn starch, divided 3 tablespoons water 2-3 cups oil for deep fry 1 clove garlic, finely chopped 1 small carrot, cut into thin strips 2 green onions, cut into 1 1/2 inch lengths 1/3-1/2 cups Ying's Spicy Kungpao Sauce
1. Cut pork into 1 inch chunks. In a mixing bowl combine 1/4 cup starch with water, then add pork.
2. Mix well and then add the remaining starch. Mix well again.
3. Heat oil in a wok or pot over medium high heat. When the oil is hot, deep fry coated pork pieces until they are golden brown. Drain.
4. Remove oil from wok, reserving 1 tablespoon. Add garlic, carrot and green onions.
5. Stir fry for 15 seconds, add Ying's Spicy Kungpao Sauce. When it starts bubbling, add fried pork. Stir to coat. Serve over rice.