1 clove garlic, minced
dash black pepper
3 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade
1/3 pound beef top sirloin, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup thinly shredded or sliced carrots
1/3 cup sliced mushrooms
½ cup sliced napa cabbage
1/2 small red bell pepper, thin sliced
½ bunch fresh spinach, cut in half lengthwise
3 ounces glass noodles ( cellophane) or sweet potato noodles
2 green onions, cut into 2” length
2 teaspoons sesame seeds (optional)
1. Place sliced beef in a mixing bowl, add 1 tablespoon Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade and mix well. Let it marinate at room temperature for 15 minutes.
2. Cook glass noodles or sweet potato noodles in boiling water until noodles become soft (about 1 minute for glass noodles and 3 minutes for sweet potato noodles). Rinse in cold water and drain.
3. Cut noodles in half and add 1 teaspoon Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade. Mix well and set aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a stir fry pan or a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic and black pepper, then beef and stir fry for about 30 seconds.
5. Stir in carrots, mushrooms and napa cabbage. Stir fry for another 30 seconds. Add spinach and green onions and continue stir fry for 15 more seconds. Let them cool.
5. Place in a large serving bowl, add noodles and the remaining Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade. Mix well and place finished dish in a serving plate. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
Note: You can parboil the vegetables instead of stir frying.