3 medium potatoes, peeled
1 jalapeno or small green bell pepper, seeded
1 small yellow bell pepper, seeded
2 stalks of celery
2 tablespoons oil
1 clove garlic, chopped fine
dash black pepper
1/2 cup peapods
3 tablespoons Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1. Cut each potato in half lengthwise. Then cut each half into thin slices.
2. Cut peppers into chunks and celery into about 1/2 inch slices.
3. Heat oil in a stir fry pan or wok, add garlic and black pepper. Stir fry for 5 seconds, add potato slices and stir fry for 10 seconds.
4. Add 2-3 tablespoons cold water (add more if necessary) and let it cook until potato slices become translucent (about 3 minutes).
5. Add peppers, celery and peapods. Continue stirring for 1 minute, add Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade. Stir fry for another minute or two.
Serve over rice or as a side dish.