4 medium bell peppers
1 tablespoon oil
1 lb. ground pork
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1 clove garlic
1 cup tablespoons Ying’s Kungpao Sauce
3/4 cup cooked rice
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1. Cut thin slice from the stem end of each pepper, then chop the thin slice of pepper from the stem and set aside. Remove seeds.
2. In a sauce pan or skillet over medium-high heat, add oil and pork. Brown meat for about 4 minutes. Then add in the onions, garlic, chopped peppers and ½ cup of Ying’s Kungpao sauce.
3. Cook for 3 more minutes. Remove from heat. Add cooked rice and stir to combine.
4. In the baking dish place the rest of Ying’s Kungpao sauce and ¼ cup water. Mix well to cover the bottom of the baking dish. Spoon the pork mixture into each pepper and place them in the baking dish.
5. Preheat oven to 350 degree. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil. Place it into the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until peppers are tender.
6. Remove the foil and sprinkle cheese over top each pepper and bake for 5 more minutes.