1 chicken breast
3-4 oz dry sweet potato noodles
3 tablespoons oil
1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 cup Chinese napa, thin sliced
1/4- 1/3 cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
2 green onion, cut into 1" lengths
1. Cut chicken breast into thin slices.
2. Heat 10 cups water in a pot. Add noodles and let cook for 5-6 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again and set aside.
3. Heat oil in a stir fry pan or wok, add black pepper and then add chicken. Stir fry until chicken is no pink.
4. Add Chinese napa and stir fry for about 1 minute.
5. Add noodles and Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade. Cook for another minute or two.
6. Add green onion. Enjoy this dish over rice.