1 lb. Tiger shrimp, deveined
1/4 cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1 green onion
1 tablespoon oil
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 teaspoon chopped ginger
1 tablespoon cooking wine
1. First butterfly shrimp and place them in a Ziploc bag. Pour Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade over shrimp in the bag, seal bag. Massage shrimp to soak in the marinade and let them marinate for at least an hour.
2. Slice green onion, separate white from the green part.
3. Heat oil in a skillet, add garlic, ginger and white part of green onion. Then lay shrimp in the pan, shell side down in a single layer. Let it cook for 2 minutes, add cooking wine.
4. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes or until shrimp is cooked. Remove shrimp from the skillet and place them on a serving plate.
5. Pour the remaining marinade in the pan, let it cook until it thickens. Drizzle it over shrimp. Garnish with the green part of the onion.