½ lb Brussels sprouts
3-4 cherry tomatoes
1 clove garlic
2 tablespoons oil
2 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade
1. First trim the ends off of the Brussels sprouts and cut them in half.
2. Cut cherry tomatoes in half. Chop garlic.
3. Heat oil in a stir fry pan or wok on medium high heat. Add garlic and stir until aromatic.
4. Place Brussels sprouts in the pan. Stir for 30 seconds.
5. Then add Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade, Turn down heat and let the sauce cook into Brussels sprouts about 2 minutes.
6. Add cherry tomato halves. Stir for 30 seconds. Remove from heat.
Enjoy these colorful vegetables as a side dish.
Note: You can marinate Brussels sprouts and cherry tomatoes in Ying’s Korean BBQ and grill them instead.