Thai Basil Chicken
2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts 2 tablespoons oil 2 cloves garlic, chopped or crushed ¼ cup diced onions ¼ cup sliced zucchini or peapods ¼ cup tomato chunks or diced red pepper ¼ cup Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce 1 tablespoon fish sauce (optional)
8-10 Thai basil leaves
1. Cut chicken into thin slices. Heat the oil in a stir fry pan or wok.
2. Add garlic and stir fry over a medium high heat until aroma. Add chicken and stir fry until almost no more pink.
3. Add vegetables and fish sauce and stir fry 30 seconds.
4. Stir in Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce. Continue to stir fry for 1 minute or until chicken is completely cooked.
5. Stir in Thai basil leaves and continue stir-frying for 2 seconds.