Sausage Stir Fry with Vegetables
1 package fully cooked sausage (about 16 oz)
1 tablespoon oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 1/2 cup mixed diced vegetables ( onion, celery, red and green peppers )
2 tablespoons Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce
1. Slice sausage into 1/3 of an inch pieces.
2. Heat oil in a wok or pan, add garlic. Stir fry for 2 seconds.
3. Add sausage and continue to stir fry until the sausages are heated through(about 2 minutes).
4. Add mixed vegetables. Stir fry for another minute.
5. Add Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce. Stir to coat.
Note: This dish is so easy. It literally takes about 15 minutes to make. Eat the stir fry over rice, noodles or pasta.