Rice Noodle Stir Fry
7 oz rice noodles 1 small boneless, skinless chicken breast 1 small red bell pepper 1/2 cup shredded cabbage or Chinese Napa 2 green onions 2 tablespoons oil dash black pepper
3 tablespoons Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce
1. First, soak rice noodles in hot water for about 8 minutes or until tender. Drain well.
2. Cut chicken into thin strips. Add 1 teaspoon Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce and mix well with the chicken strips.
3. Cut red bell pepper into thin strips and green onions into 2” length pieces
4. Put 2 tablespoons oil in a large wok or skillet heated over medium-high heat. Place chicken strips into heated oil and stir-fry until outside appears cooked. Add a dash of pepper and 1 tablespoon of Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce during cooking.
5. Add all vegetables and stir-fry until vegetables are tender (about 1 minute).
6. Add noodles, rest of Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce. If it is too dry, add some water in order to keep the noodles from sticking to the bottom. Stir-fry until sauces are evenly distributed.