Korean BBQ Fish Tacos
4 Tilapia or perch fillets 1/4 cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade 1 tablespoon Mexican hot sauce ( Valentina) 1 tablespoon oil 1 1/2 cups chopped Romaine hearts 1/4 chopped red onion 1/4 cup black beans 1/4 cup sweet corn 1 chopped jalapeno (optional) 1/4 cup chopped tomato 1 cup guacomole 16-20 minil corn tortillas
1/2 cup Ying's Yum Yum Sauce 1/4 cup Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
1. Marinate fish fillets with Ying's Korean BBQ and Mexican hot sauce in a Ziploc bag for an hour. Heat oil in a pan or skillet, pan sear fish on both sides for 2-3 minutes each side or until fish is completely cooked.
2. Place the remaining vegetables in a bowl.
3. Mix the dressing in a measuring cup. Pour over vegetables and toss.
4. Lightly pan fry corn tortillas in a little oil on low until soft.
5. Take a pair of tortillas, lay enough fish across the center, top with vegetable salad and guacamole.