Dan Dan Noodles
8 oz. Dan Dan noodles or angle hair egg noodles 1 tablespoon oil ½ lb. ground chicken ½ cup thin cucumber stirps 1 cup bean sprouts 2 tablespoons green onions (green part), chopped 1 cup Ying’s Dan Dan Noodle Sauce
1. Bring 3 quarts s water to a boil. Add salt to taste, if desired.
2. Add noodles and return to a boil and cook, uncovered, for 2 ½ minutes (egg noodles for 5-7 minutes) or until desired tenderness. Stir occasionally.
3.Drain and set aside.
4. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a pan or wok, add ground chicken, stir fry for 2 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned.
5. Add ¾ cup Ying’s Dan Dan Noodle Sauce. Cook until it bubbles.
6. To serve, place noodles in a plate, top with some bean sprouts and cucumber strips. Then pour some noodle sauce over it and garnish with chopped green onions.