Shrimp and Garlic Chives Stir Fry
½ lb shrimp, shelled and deveined 2 teaspoons cooking wine (optional) 5 dried black wood ears or mushrooms 2 tablespoons oil 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger 1 cup sliced Chinese napa cabbage 1 bunch garlic chives, cut into 2" length 2-3 tablespoons Ying's Stir Fry Sauce
1. Place shrimp in a mixing bowl and add wine to the shrimp and mix well.
2. Soak dry mushrooms in warm water until soft. 3. Place a wok or skillet over medium-high heat until hot, add oil and swirl. When oil is hot, add ginger and stir until fragrant.
4. Add shrimp and stir fry for 30 seconds.
5. Then add Chinese napa cabbage, wood ear or mushrooms, and garlic chives and stir for 1 more minute (take excess liquid our of the pan with a cooking spoon if there is any),
6. Stir in the sauce and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes or until everything is cooked. Serve over rice.