Chicken Stir Fry with Broccoli and Black Wood Ear
1/4 cup dried black wood ear 3 boneless, skinless chicken thighs 3 tablespoons Ying's Stir Fry Sauce 3 tablespoons oil 1 clove garlic, finely chopped 1 cup broccoli florets 1/4 cup sliced carrot
1. First soak dried wood ear in water until they become about three times of the size, about 15 minutes.
2. Cut chicken thighs into small chunks and place into mixing bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of Ying's stir fry sauce to the chicken and mix well. Set aside. 3. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil over medium heat in a wok or skillet.
4. Stir in broccoli, carrots and black wood ear, stir-fry for 2 minutes or until broccoli is tender, but still crunchy. Don’t overcook. Remove vegetables from wok and set aside.
5. Heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add garlic, stir until aromatic, then add chicken. Stir-fry until chicken is cooked.
6. Add the vegetables and the remaining sauce. Stir-fry until everything is evenly coated with sauce. Serve over rice.