Beef Broccoli Noodles
1/4 lb. spaghetti 1/3 lb. tender loin or chuck steak 1-2 green onions 2 tablespoons vegetable oil 1 clove chopped garlic 1 cup broccoli florets 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms 1 small orange pepper, cut into thin slices ¼ cup Ying’s Stir Fry Sauce
1. Cook spaghetti noodles as instructed. Drain. Cut steak into thin slices. Slice green onion into 2-inch lengths.
2. Place oil in a skillet or wok over medium-high heat. When oil is hot add beef and garlic, stir-fry for 30 seconds.
3. Add broccoli, mushrooms and orange pepper and stir-fry until the vegetables are tender (about 1 minute).
4. Add green onions and Ying’s Stir-fry Sauce.
5. Stir-fry for another 30 seconds, then add noodles. Continue stirring until sauces are evenly distributed.