Shrimp Stir Fry with Oyster Mushrooms
½ lb shrimp, shelled and deveined 2 teaspoons cooking wine (optional) 2 oyster mushrooms 2 tablespoons oil 1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger 1 green onion (white part), sliced 5 brussel sprouts, cut in half 1/2 cup sliced gray squash zucchini 2 red radish, spices 2-3 tablespoons Ying's Stir Fry Sauce
1. Place shrimp in a mixing bowl and add wine to the shrimp and mix well.
2. Cut mushrooms in half and then into 1/4 inch thick slices.
3. Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Swirl. Add garlic, ginger and green onion. Stir until fragrant.
4. Add brussel sprouts and stir fry for 1 minute. Then add shrimp and stir fry for another minute.
5. Add mushrooms, gray squash and radish. stir for 1 more minute.
6. Stir in the sauce and Stir fry for another 1-2 minutes or until everything is cooked.
Serve over rice