Fish with Eggplant
2 pieces flounder fish 1/2 cup Ying's Batter Mix 2-3 cups oil 1-2 Chinese eggplant 1 small onion
1 jalapeno 1 small yellow bell pepper 1 clove garlic, chopped 3 tablespoons Ying's Stir Fry Sauce
1. Cut fish into about 1 1/2 inch pieces. Mix Yings Batter Mix according to the instructions. coated fish with Yings Light & Crispy Batter Mix.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium high heat and deep fry battered fish until golden brown. Drain.
3. Cut eggplant into chunks or wedges. Deep fry until they are golden brown. Drain.
4. Slice onion, jalapeno and bell pepper.
5. Remove oil, reserving 1 tablespoon in the wok. Add garlic, stir for 5 seconds, add onion, jalapeno and bell pepper.
6. Stir fry for 30 seconds, add Yings Stir Fry Sauce, fried fish and eggplant. Stir to mix.
Serve over rice.