½ lb shrimp, shelled and deveined
2 teaspoons cooking wine (optional)
2 oyster mushrooms
2 tablespoons oil
1-2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
1 green onion (white part), sliced
5 brussel sprouts, cut in half
1/2 cup sliced gray squash zucchini
2 red radish, spices
2-3 tablespoons Ying's Stir Fry Sauce
1. Place shrimp in a mixing bowl and add wine to the shrimp and mix well.
2. Cut mushrooms in half and then into 1/4 inch thick slices.
3. Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Swirl. Add garlic, ginger and green onion. Stir until fragrant.
4. Add brussel sprouts and stir fry for 1 minute. Then add shrimp and stir fry for another minute.
5. Add mushrooms, gray squash and radish. stir for 1 more minute.
6. Stir in the sauce and Stir fry for another 1-2 minutes or until everything is cooked.
Serve over rice