1 (6 oz) tuna steak 2 tablespoons Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade 1 (8 oz) firm tofu dash salt 1/4 cup black & white sesame seeds 3 tablespoons oil 3 tablespoons Ying's Yum Yum sauce
1. Marinate tuna with Ying's Korean BBQ for at least 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, sprinkle salt on tofu on top and bottom, set aside for a couple of minutes (this will help to get rid of excess water).
3. Cut tofu into about 1/2 inch thick slices.
4. After 10 minutes of marinating, coat marinated tuna steak with sesame seeds on all sides.
5. Heat oil in a skillet or frying pan, pan fry tofu on medium high heat until golden brown. Place them on a serving plate.
6. Pan fry tuna steak for 2-3 minutes each side on both sides or until the desired doneness. Let it cool for a couple of minutes and then cut it into 1/2 inch thick slices.
Serve pan fried tofu and tuna with Ying's Yum Yum Sauce. They are very yummy! Enjoy!