Sweet & Sour Meatball Kabobs
INGREDIENTS: 1 lb frozen fully cooked meatballs 1 medium red pepper 1 medium green pepper 2 cups pineapple chunks 1 pack skewers 1 cup Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Thaw frozen meatballs (you can also thaw the frozen meatballs in the microwave).
2. Cut pineapple, green, red pepper and onion into 1” chunks. Place thawed meatballs and pineapple chucks in a container, pour Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce over them and marinate for an hour.
3. Then skewer meatballs, pineapple chucks, onions, red and green pepper alternately.
1. Grill over medium heat for 1 minute, then turn them over and grill 1 more minute while brushing the leftover sweet & sour sauce over the skewers generously all over.
2. Turn down heat and grill one more minute on each side or until they are lightly caramelized.