½ -1 lb cooked corned beef 3 cups sauerkraut 4 cups oil Dash pepper
2 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade ½ cup shredded cheese of your choice 1 pack of 20 egg roll wrappers 1 egg, beaten 1 cup Ying’s Sweet & Sour Sauce or Ying’s Orange Sauce
1. Cut beef into small pieces or chunks.
2. Squeeze sauerkraut with both hands or use cheese cloth to get rid of excess liquid.
3. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over high heat in a preheated wok or skillet.
4. Add a dash of pepper and sauerkraut, stir for 30 seconds, add Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade. Continue stirring for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
5. Combine the meat with sauerkraut, mix well and allow the mixture to cool. Then add shredded cheese and mix well again. The egg roll stuffing is now ready to wrap. 6. Lay one wrapper at a time on a flat surface. Put about ¼ - 1/3 cup of filling at the center close to the corner nearest to you. Then lift the corner over the filling and tuck it under the filling and begin to roll in, toward the center. Bring the two side corners up over the enclosed filling. Brush the exposed far edge of the wrapper with the beaten egg. With the side corners tucked under, continue rolling to the end. 7. Heat the remaining oil on medium-high heat and deep fry egg rolls until golden brown.
8. Remove fried egg rolls from oil and drain them on paper towels, then allow them to cool before serving.
9. Serve eggrolls with Ying’s Sweet & Sour Sauce. For a sweeter and thicker sauce, use Ying’s Orange Sauce instead.