1/3 cup Ying's Batter Mix 2 lb. Chicken wings and drummets 1 cup Ying's Kungpao Sauce
1. Place batter mix in a large Ziploc bag, add chicken wings and shake to coat.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a wire rack on a baking dish and lay a piece of foil on the bottom of the dish to catch grease for easy cleanup.
3. Lay chicken wings on the rack and bake for 45 minutes. Turn wings over and finally broil on high for 3 minutes. Remove from oven.
4. Heat Ying's Kungpao Sauce in a saucepan until it starts to boil. Then, turn off heat.
5. Place chicken wings in a bowl. Drizzle sauce over them. Toss to coat.
My family think these are the best chicken wings!
Note: you can substitute Ying's Batter Mix with flour if you like. But don't substitute Ying's Kungpao Sauce, which is part of the secret weapon! 😂
Dipping Kungpao chicken wings in Ying's Yum Yum Sauce is out of this world!!