Homemade Sweet & Sour Meatballs
1 lb. ground beef 1/2 lb. ground pork 2 eggs 1/2 cup minute oatmeal 1/4 cup ketchup 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt 2 teaspoons onion powder 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon pepper 1 fresh pineapple 1 cup Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix meatball ingredients (except Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce) and form into about 1-inch diameter balls.
3. Place meatballs on an ungreased baking pan 13x9x2 inches. Bake for about 30 minutes.
4. Cut pineapple into 1 inch cubes. You can cook meatballs and pineapple cubes in Ying's Sweet & Sour Sauce in a sauce pan for 5 minutes to absorb more flavor (optional).
5. Then place meatball and pineapple cubes on skewers. Brush leftover sauce on meatballs and pineapple cubes. Bake 15 more minutes.
6. During bake baste a few times.