Crispy Chicken Stir-Fry
1 lb. chicken breasts or thighs 1/2 cup Ying's Batter Mix 2-3 cups oil 1-2 cloves garlic, chopped 5-6 dried red chilies 1/3 cup sliced red onion 1 cup sliced cabbage 1 cup mixed sliced peppers (red, yellow sweet peppers and jalapeños) 2-3 tablespoons Ying's Spicy Kungpao Sauce
1. First cut chicken into chunks. Prepare Batter Mix according to instructions. Then coat chicken with the batter.
2. Heat oil in a wok or pot over medium high heat, deep fry chicken until golden brown and completely cooked (fry a few pieces at a time, remove chicken from oil when they are done. Repeat the process with the remaining chicken)
3. Remove oil from wok, reserving 2 tablespoons.
4. Add garlic, stir for 30 seconds.
5. Add red chilies, then red onions and cabbage. Stir fry for 1 minute.
6. Stir in peppers and stir fry for another 30 seconds.
7. Pour sauce in and add fried chicken. Stir until everything is coated with the sauce evenly.
Enjoy over rice.