4 pork chops
1/8 teaspoon finely chopped ginger or ginger powder
1/8 teaspoon finely chopped garlic or garlic powder
1 tablespoon oil
¾ cup Ying's Orange Sauce
Preparation and Cooking:
1. First preheat oven to 350 degrees. Then, mix ginger powder and garlic powder in a small bowl.
2. Pat dry chops with a paper towel. Rub the mixture on both sides of the pork chops.
3. In a skillet or saucepan, brown both sides of chops in oil.
4. Place the browned chops in a baking pan. Cover baking pan with foil, and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
5. Drain juice out of the baking pan.
6. Brush with Ying’s Orange Sauce and bake uncovered for 10 minutes. Repeat for each side until meat is done.
Typical total cooking time is about 1 hour.