Grilled Korean BBQ Chicken Salad
1 chicken breast 1 bunch of 1.3 oz mung bean thread noodles (also called “cellophane noodles”) 2 tablespoons oil 1 dash pepper 1/3 cup shredded carrot 1/4 cup sliced green bell pepper 1 cup bean sprouts 2-3 tablespoons Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade
Ying's Yum Yum Sauce, for topping
1 green onion, chopped
1. Cut chicken breast into thin slices.
2. Soak bean thread noodles in hot water until softened (about 3 minutes), and rinse in cold water. 3. Heat the oil over medium heat in a large preheated wok or skillet. Add pepper and chicken, then stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Add carrots and green bell pepper and stir-fry for 1 minute. Then add bean sprouts, noodles, and Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade. Stir-fry for another 20 seconds.
5. Finally, add green onions and stir-fry for 1 and a 1/2 more minutes. Remove from heat.
6. Drizzle with Ying's Yum Yum Sauce, and enjoy!