1/2 oz. dry black mushroom (Wood Ear)
4 oz. firm tofu
4 tbsp oil, divided
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1 tsp ginger, finely chopped
3 oz pork, thin slices
2-3 tbsp Ying's Stir Fry Sauce
4 oz. peapods
1. Soak dry black mushrooms in cold water until they become 3-4 times bigger. Rinse and drain.
2. Cut tofu into 1/4 inch thick slices, then into 1 inch x 1/2 inch rectangles.
3. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a skillet. Pan sear tofu slices until each side is golden brown. Remove from the pan and set aside.
4. Heat the remaining oil, add pork, garlic and ginger. Stir fry for 3 minutes or until pork is completely cooked.
5. Add Ying's Stir Fry Sauce and stir for 30 more seconds.
6. Add peapod, tofu and black mushrooms. Continue stirring for 1 more minute.
Serve over rice.