2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
3 tbsp Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade, divided
1 bunch green onions
2 tablespoons oil
1. Cut chicken into thin strips or slices. Add 1 tbsp Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade to chicken strips and mix well.
2. Slice green onions into 2" lengths.
3. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat, add chicken and stir fry for about 1 munute.
4. Add 1 tbsp Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade. Continue stirring until chicken is completely cooked.
5. Add green onions and the remaining sauce. Stir fry for 30 seconds.