2 lb. rib tips or baby back ribs
5 slices ginger
2 green onions (white part only) sliced
1 tablespoon cooking wine
1 cup Ying's General Tso Sauce
1. Cut rib tips or ribs into singe rib pieces.
2. Add 6 cups water, ribs ginger and green onions in a pot.
3. Bring it to a boil, add cooking wine and turn down heat.
4. Let simmer for about 1 hour or until the ribs are completely cooked. Drain and remove ginger and green onions.
5. Add Ying's General Tso Sauce in a wok or sauce pan. Heat until it bubbles, add cooked ribs. Stir to coat ribs with the sauce completely.