5-6 black wood ear
1/2 lb. Pork belly, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, chopped
1 cup sliced cabbage
2 red chillies, sliced
3-4 green onions, cut into 2" lengths
2-3 tablespoons Ying's Kungpao Sauce
1. Soak wood ear in cold water about 30 minutes. Rinse and drain.
2. Heat a wok or pan over medium high heat. Stir fry pork until it is cooked and a little seared.
3. Add garlic, cabbage and continue stirring for another minute.
4. Stir in red chillies, wood ear and green onions. Stir fry for 30 seconds.
5. Finally, add Ying's Kungpao Sauce and stir fry for 30 more seconds. Enjoy over rice.