2 chicken breasts or chicken thighs
¼ cup Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade
1 ear corn on the cob
1 English cucumber
1 green onion
2 tablespoons oil
1 ½ tablespoons ground red chili pepper
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
Salt to taste
1. Marinate chicken with Ying’s Korean BBQ sauce in a ziplock bag for at least an hour.
2. Grill marinated chicken till done and corn on the cob until parts are browned. Let them cool.
3. Cut cucumber into bite size pieces and slice green onion. Cut grilled chicken into bite size pieces and corn off the cob.
4. Heat oil in a pan and when it’s hot, add red chili pepper. Let it cook for 5 seconds and add 3 tablespoons left over marinate. Cook until it boils.
5. Remove from heat and add rice vinegar. Mix well and let it cool.
6. In a salad bowl combine chicken, corn, cucumber and green onion. Drizzle the spicy dressing and toss to mix.