1 pound large shrimp, about 16, shelled and deveined
3 tablespoons Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade
5 wooden skewers
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups finely sliced romaine lettuce
a few thinly sliced red bell pepper
½ cup small cubed English cucumber
½ cup cooked corn kernels
½ cup cherry tomatoes, halved or small cubed tomato
¼ cup thin sliced red onion
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
3 tablespoons Ying’s Yum Yum Sauce
1. Soak the skewers in hot water for 5 minutes. Set aside.
2. Marinate shrimp in Ying’s Korean BBQ in a zip lock bag for at least 30 minutes. Squeeze the air out and seal the bag, lightly massage the shrimp from outside of the bag as it’s marinating.
3. Preheat a grill or a grill pan to medium heat.
4. Place the shrimp on the soaked wooden skewers. Lightly pat dry with paper towels and, using a brush, lightly coat the shrimp on both sides with a little olive oil.
5. Grill for about 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until shrimp are golden brown on both sides and cooked through.
6. In a bowl, combine lettuce, red bell pepper, cucumber, corn, tomatoes, red onion and cilantro. Drizzle Ying’s Yum Yum sauce and toss lightly to coat.