1 cup sweet rice
1/2 lb ground pork
1 tablespoon Ying’s Korean BBQ marinade
1/8 teaspoon ground white pepper (optional)
2 tablespoons water,
3 tablespoons chopped water chestnuts
2 teaspoons starch
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Place sweet rice in a container. Add cold water to cover rice and let it soak in water for 3 hours at least. Drain right before using.
2. Place ground pork in a mixing bowl, add Ying's Korean BBQ Marinade, white pepper, water, water chestnuts, starch and salt. Mix well.
3. Take one tablespoon meat mixture and shape it into a ball with your hands.
4. Roll meatball in sweet rice to coat completely. Make about 15 meatballs.
5. Grease a plate with a little oil, place rice covered meatballs on the plate. Place the plate in a steamer and steam for 20 minutes.
Awesome to serve as an appetizer!