1 boneless skinless chicken breast
1 green onion
4 tablespoons oil
2 eggs, beaten
Dash black pepper
½ cup sliced yellow onion
1/2 cup thin sliced napa or shredded cabbage
1 small carrot, thin strips or sliced
4-5 dry wood ear or shiitake mushrooms, sliced
3 tablespoons to ¼ cup Ying’s Spicy Kungpao Sauce
Note: if dry wood ear is used, first soak them in warm water for 15 minutes, rinse and drain.
1. Cut chicken into thin slices or strips. Slice green onion into 2-inch lengths, then cut each section in half.
2. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium high heat in a stir fry pan or skillet. Stir in beaten eggs and stir fry until they set lightly. Remove eggs from pan and set aside.
3. Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Add a dash black pepper, chicken, and stir fry until chicken has no more pink color.
4. Add vegetables, stir fry for 30 seconds. Add Ying’s Spicy Kungpao Sauce, and stir fry until chicken is well cooked, then add cooked eggs.
5. Stir until eggs are mixed evenly. Top with sliced green onion.