8 medium-large button mushrooms
1 T vegetable oil
1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
1/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
1/2 cup Ying's Kungpao sauce
1 T cream cheese
1 T bread crumbs
1. Scoop out the insides/stems of the mushrooms with a spoon, leaving only the caps. Set aside. Chop up the removed mushroom stems into small pieces.
2. Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet or wok and stir fry the chopped mushroom, bell peppers, and onion for about 2 minutes.
3. Add Ying's Kungpao sauce and continue to stir fry for another 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from heat.
4. Add the cream cheese and bread
crumbs while the mixture is still hot and stir until all the cream cheese melts and coats the vegetables.
5. Fill each mushroom with one to two tablespoons of filling depending on the size of the mushroom and your preference.
6. Place the stuffed mushrooms side-by-side in a glass baking dish and drizzle with enough olive oil to lightly coat the bottom of the dish.