1lb squid rings
1 cup flour
3 cups oil
1/2 cup peanuts
4 thai green chiles (optional)
1 cup Ying's Kungpao sauce
1. Add flour in a mixing bowl, then coat squid rings with flour. Do it in small batches.
2. Preheat oil to 350 degree in a wok or pot, deep fry peanuts first for 1-2 minutes. Drain on paper towel. Then deep fry squid ring for 1 minute. finally fry thai chiles for 30 seconds.
3. Place fried quid and thai chiles on a serving plate.
4. In a saucepan, heat Ying's Spicy Kungpao Sauce until it starts bubbling. Let it cool for 2 minutes.
5. Drizzle over squid rings and top with cooled peanuts (they are crunchy when cooled).
Note: you can use store-bought roasted peanuts instead.