2-3 tablespoons oil
dash black pepper
1 lb skirt steak, cut into thin strips or slices
1/3 cup sliced red onion
1/3 cup carrot, cut into matchsticks
1 1/2 cups sliced cabbage
1/4 cup sliced green bell pepper
1/4 cup Ying's Spicy Kungpao Sauce
6 whole wheat wraps
1 green onion, cut into 1 1/2 lengths
1. Heat oil in a wok or skillet over medium to high heat.
2. Add a dash black pepper and beef, stir fry until beef has no more pink, then add vegetables and stir fry for 2 minutes. Add Ying’s Kungpao Sauce.
3. Continue stirring until meat is done and vegetables are still crunchy.
4. Fill a whole wheat soft taco with beef stir fry. Top with green onion slices and more Ying's Kungpao Sauce if necessary.
5. Fold it like taco and enjoy! You can also serve it over rice.