6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts
½ cup Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade
cooking spray or oil
15 corn tortillas
1 small red onion, sliced
1 cup shredded lettuce
1 cup diced tomato
½ cup chopped cilantro
1 cup bean sprouts (optional)
1 lime, cut into wedges
½ cup Ying’s Kungpao Sauce (optional, but it is extra good when using it)
1. First, trim fat off chicken thighs and place them in a zip lock bag. Add Ying’s Korean BBQ Marinade and marinate for at least 1 hour in fridge (the longer, the more flavor, but no longer than 2days).
2. Grill chicken a few minutes on each side until they are completely cooked. Let them cool and chop them into small pieces.
3. For the tortillas: Take a large nonstick pan or griddle and spray or brush lightly with cooking spray or oil. Warm a tortilla for about 30 seconds on both sides.
4. Place one tortilla on a plate, add chicken, onion, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, bean sprouts in the middle of a tortilla.
5. Drizzle Ying’s Kungpao sauce on top and take one slice lime and squeeze a few drops juice.
Note: You can also substitute with whole wheat tortilla to make a wrap. Great for parties!